This is a reservation for a Be Mine design. They might slightly differ but use all the same florals as in this exact design. They will all ship by mid next week depending on how many orders I get.
Style you are Viewing
The purchase of this listing is for a wreath with the following details:
Measurements: 18-inch diameter (approx 22 inches full)
Style: Floral Grapevine Wreath with heart picks, florals, berries, greenery and more
*The Nitty Gritty*
It is so important to me that I provide you with a design that is completely original from my own inspiration and created with care. My passion is to welcome your guests with a unique piece that is full of texture, color and dimension. I care about each and every wreath that leaves my porch and arrives on yours so please reach out if something happens during shipment that requires more than a quick fluff.
Each handcrafted wreath leaves my doorstep to grace yours with that personal promise that if you need help, I’m here for you. Let’s chat about our customizations, care instructions, and how your order will be processed:
– A wide variety of customizations are available ranging from monograms, to mirrored double-sided door wreaths, to colors and themes so simply send me a direct message to discuss your options.
– Your wreath will be shipped via either FedEx or USPS and times will vary based on queue and seasonal factors; average processing time is approximately 5 – 7 business days plus shipping times so keep that in mind around busy times.
– Once your wreath has arrived at your home, I highly recommend fluffing them slightly as settling can occur during transit.
– If you receive your order and something is wrong, don’t worry! Simply send me a message immediately with the details and photographs (if applicable) and we’ll find a resolution per our company policies.
– Consider, wreaths are multidimensional pieces of art so displays will vary. I do not place wire on the wreath backs unless specifically requested by you at the time of purchase (but it’s completely complimentary if you do want it).
– Know that your wreath may weather differently based on your location, environmental exposures, and time of year. I recommend bringing your wreath indoors during inclement weather and storing it in a hard or soft case while not in use. If you’d like to upgrade your order to include a UV spray protectant, this can help enhance the natural life of your wreath for a small additional fee.
Finally, don’t forget to follow along at @Branchnbloom on Instagram to see our latest and greatest designs, share housewarming tips, and trends for your home and hearth!